Monday, August 31, 2015

Watch out fellow UK thalassophobes


The RNLI has just put out a new advert (rated 15, so you will only see it if you go to the cinema to see a movie rated over a 15, which actually makes it worse because you feel more inclusive in a cinema to what's going on in the screen) to warn people of the dangers of drowning and it is scary. I do not have a fear of the sea, I follow this sub mainly because I actually like the vastness of the ocean and the creepy things found in it and that's what most of the posts on here are, but goddamn...I almost had to walk out of the screen for a moment because of this advert. Idk, I may be over reacting, but I know some of you on here have a very severe phobia of the sea and I'm just letting you guys know just so you can be prepared if you happen to be going to the cinema sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment