Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Can anyone relate to my interests?


Hi, I am new to this subreddit and like it because I love to see what roams under us but I am totally scared of them.... Over the past few years I have found an interest in looking at deserted island all over Google Earth and have investigated them and find it very interesting. Although I investigate the islands and find it interesting, I also have a complete and utter fear of big waves, deep-sea creatures, unheard of land animals and other things that are related to these islands. For example, Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands, has a population of 55 people and is in the complete isolation from everything! Can anyone relate to my interests, or is there another subreddit that is all about my interests? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment