Thursday, September 29, 2016

Terrified of the ocean.


So I'm deathly terrified of open water, and essentially anything that comes out the ocean. I'll eat fish but I cannot see a fish with its head still on I'll freak out. Which is kinda odd because I'm a sous chef so I have to bribe my coworkers to butcher my fish for me lol does anyone else have this fear? I really wanna learn how to swim/surf but I just can't do it. It freaks me out so much. Sharks are winding up on beaches and it freaks me out. I just can't handle the fact that we've discovered less than 15% of the ocean and haven't even touched the ocean floor. Imagine how many blind albino fish exist that we know nothing about. Has anyone ever gotten over it or just jumped/stood in the ocean and didn't have it back fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment